A quick word of explanation: This is completely cosmetic. However, it
was pointed out at the time that this was adopted was that this was
confusing, and I agree. It's long, and the word "officially" is really
confusing, given that "timely fashion" is also used mostly for
official duties. This is more descriptive in my opinion.

-Aris