I'm up for it. While I agree that in a stricter sense it would be better
for it all to be in the Ruleset, this just seems a lot more fun.

It's not much but once you're ready I'll add my humble agoran occult shop
to it.

I'd maybe put up some regular shop rules (and they're extreme fringe/scam
cases but they'd be fun to have). For example:
- Stealing: Gaining a certain asset without paying for its price is a
something something crime
- Vandalism: Causing a Shop Contract to be amended without something
something is a something something crime
- Arson: Causing a Shop Contract to destroy itself without being its
original creator is a something something crime.