On 2020-06-10 09:51, nch via agora-discussion wrote:

On 6/10/20 10:46 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
agora-discussion wrote:
On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:44 AM Kerim Aydin via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org>  wrote:
[Submitting because Sets could be resolved at any time and I want to beat
that clock.  If there are bugs I will try to withdraw/resubmit in time].
This actually raises an interesting question: wouldn't it be
economically strategic to allow a bugged proposal to pass rather not
withdraw and submit if one knows that it won't cause serious problems
because then a certified patch could be used?

Now we're speculating about abusing a loophole to a
currently-up-for-vote "patch" for an economy that hasn't even been
assessed yet.

This is one of the reasons Agora is so great. We regularly debate things that are excessively abstract and might never have relevance to the actual gamestate, but are interesting to look at from a balancing perspective.

--
Trigon
  • DIS: Re: BUS: [Propos... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
            • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
              • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
              • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion