On Wednesday, 10 June 2020, 22:42:06 GMT+1, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
via agora-discussion <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 9:46 PM Rebecca via agora-business
> <agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> >
> > I point my finger at Cuddlebeam
> >
> > Literally everything in eir most recent contract constitutes Faking,
> > specifically by intentionally misleading Agorans into believing that eir
> > items would have any effect for profit.
>
> I find this finger pointing to be shenanigans. I accept Jason's
> explanation, and I think that any intent to mislead was obvious and
> therefore ineffective, negating itself.

This is such a nostalgic conversation. "This is too obviously false to be
misleading" arguments seemed to come up every week around the time I joined
Agora (although it was more likely actually around once per month). Then the
rules changed, and the particular sequence was no longer possible. Now the same
rules are back and the same sequence of events is happening.

--
ais523