On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:34 PM Rebecca via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I would suspect that between the two of them, nch has the more seniority
> (and is an officeholder)

Both true! nch also just wrote our economy, and I have great respect for
em. But I've disagreed a lot with em lately, and I'd personally prefer for
the extra votes to go to someone I agree with more. Plus, it's fun to put
someone less experienced in charge and see what they do with their power,
and ATMunn has been around for reasonable time and usually contributes
quite positively. New viewpoints lead to things getting taken in
interesting ways. So I'm voting for ATMunn first and nch second.

-Aris