On 6/13/20 3:55 PM, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:
> ⚫Pacts
>
> A Voidwalker can create a Pact by announcement and specifying its Gift and
> After-Void cost. Voidwalkers are the recordkeepors of their own Pacts, and
> the report for such recordkeeping is monthly.
>
> A Pact is a list of information with the following elements:
>
>     -
>
>     Creator: The person who created the Pact.
>     -
>
>     Gift: A set of assets
>     -
>
>     After-Void Cost: A set of assets
>     -
>
>     Debtor: A certain Voidwalker, or nobody, and it defaults to nobody
>     -
>
>     Void Clock: It can be silent, or ringing, and it defaults to silent.
>

> A Voidwalker can make themselves a Debtor to a certain Pact that has no
> Debtor, by announcement.
>
> If a Pact’s Gift is not an empty set, the Debtor to that Pact can act on
> behalf of its Creator transfer one instance of each element in the Gift set
> from the Pact’s Creator to themselves - doing so sets the Gift set to the
> empty set.
>
> If a Pact’s Void Clock is ringing, its Creator can act on behalf of its
> Debtor to transfer one instance of each element in the After-Void Cost set
> from the Pact’s Debtor to themselves - doing so then destroys the Pact
> immediately after.
>
> When all Cards and all Products are destroyed, all Pact Void Clocks are set
> to be ringing.

You might want to allow creators to destroy unclaimed pacts by
announcement, otherwise they have to track them forever. Also, I'm not
sure what happens if someone leaves the contract with pacts in place.
Who is the recordkeepor then? The contract can't compel them to do the
job...

--
nch
Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager, Pirate