I'm going to regret saying this.

I want everyone to remember that you can have a contract with secret terms.
It can't allow acting on behalf or that sort of thing (in the part of it
that's secret), but it can impose obligations. You just need to make a
public contract that refers to another private document for the exact
obligations being imposed.

I'd also ask that you publish the detailed terms eventually, because never
knowing what was going on is less fun and leaves a gap in the historical
record. But that isn't strictly required, just a request on my part.

I figure a fair portion of the reason that this isn't happening right now
is that this sort of contract is more beneficial in the economic end game.
But I also suspect that many players have forgotten this is a thing, and as
the player who formulated the proposal that implemented this policy, I feel
some responsibility to make sure people remember their options. Plus,
secret plotting is fun, even if not knowing what's going on is kind of
infuriating.

-Aris