On Tue, Jun 16, 2020, 1:56 PM Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
agora-business <agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 6/16/20 4:48 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> > On 6/13/20 12:58 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> >> I create the following promise:
> >>
> >> Title: Legislative for Justice
> >>
> >> Text:
> >>
> >> {
> >>
> >> Cashing conditions: {Jason CAN, under Rule 2624, by announcement grant
> >> the bearer a Legislative Card; the bearer has, in the same message as
> >> which e cashes this promise, granted Jason a Justice Card via Rule 2624;
> >> the bearer, in the same message as which e cashes this promise,
> >> transfers Jason at least one Legislative Card.}
> >>
> >> Using the mechanism specified in Rule 2624, I grant the bearer a
> >> Legislative Card.
> >>
> >> }
> >>

> >> I transfer the above-created promise to the Library.
> >>

> > I intend, without objection, to revoke the above promise from the
> > Library (since nobody's taken me up on it).
> >

> Actually, I'll take you up on this. All actions taken in this message
> are dependent on the success of the others. If any of these actions
> fail, I have taken none of them.
>
> I grant Jason a Justice Card and transfer a Legislative Card to em.
> Acting on eir behalf, I grant myself a Legislative Card.

Promises work a tad differently from other types of acting on behalf. What
you want to say is 'I grant Jason a Justice Card and transfer a Legislative
Card to em. I take the promise entitled "Legislative for Justice" from the
Library and cash it.'

-Aris