On 6/16/2020 4:11 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 6/16/20 6:59 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
>>> Rules to the contrary notwithstanding, a player CAN, by announcement,
>>> transfer the talisman for em to emself.
>> Could we make this "acting as emself"? Without that, people could
>> transfer eir zombies back to themselves in order to reset resale value.
>

> There's a goal here (as requested by G.) not to make any changes that
> impact gameplay. I don't want to re-litigate anything about zombies.
> You've found something interesting, but I won't fix it here.

This trick was used at least once (in 2018 sometime) and I thought about
using it once or twice since then, but sorta privately decided it was
unethical.  No real bias on if this is bug/feature (other than my request
to pull out functional changes for separate voting).

>> Could we let zombies be transferred from person to person?
>
> Theoretically, yes. Again, however, I'm trying not to make any semantic
> changes to zombies. This has been discussed before, and I might end up
> writing a proposal for it, but it won't be done here.

Last time this was seriously discussed (again ~2018 I think) it was
controversial.  Can't remember if it was voted down or never proposed.
Not sure my own opinion this time but again deserves discussion on its own.

-G.