On 6/20/20 12:02 AM, Reuben Staley via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 2020-06-19 20:06, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
> agora-discussion wrote:
>> The way I was thinking of it, I gave you the second legislative  card I
>> already had: either way, I should have two now.
>>
>>> On Jun 19, 2020, at 18:11, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
>>> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

>>> But you transferred it to me - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
> I am so confused right now. Can someone explain the way this should have
> gone down?

The intent was:

1) I grant PSS a Legislative card via R2624.

2) PSS grants me a Justice card vis R2624.

3) I transfer PSS a Justice card.

4) PSS transfers me a Legislative card.

This would mean the net effect is +1 Legislative card for me and +1
Justice card for PSS.

Step 1 was the text of the promise, while 2 and 4 were in the the
cashing conditions of the promise. 3 was required by a pledge I made.

I'm truly sorry that this got so confusing. It was meant to be a simple
trade.

--
Jason Cobb