On 6/21/2020 2:30 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> Like I said, I'm not upset, just... mildly frustrated. Could you attempt to
> get your feedback in somewhat earlier in the process next time? I know the
> lists have been really busy lately, but this has been up for discussion for
> weeks, and you yourself have commented last time this was up for
> distribution. I'm starting to feel slightly like I'm stuck in an infinite
> loop.

I'm sorry.  There were a few different threads about this, and I thought I
said very early on that officers' regulations shouldn't be binding on the
next officer.  It might have been in a different thread and for that I
apologize.

And with the plethora of proposals last week, I honestly lost track of
what was in the proto stage versus proposal stage.  I'd wholly forgotten
this had actually been submitted until you published the draft.

And to be clear, I promoted this for discussion so someone might change my
mind before the voting period ends :).

-G.