On 6/21/20 10:16 PM, Zyborg Mao via agora-discussion wrote:
> I just signed up and already have 50+ messages. I'm not sure how to deal
> with this. Any hints/tips?

Read everything in agora-official, most things in agora-business (unless
it's about a contract or something you're not involved in), and only the
things in agora-discussion that address you or interest you. If your
email supports it, add tags for the different lists so you can just look
through agora-official and agora-business when you're low on time or
uninterested in the discussions.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager