On 6/22/2020 10:29 AM, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 6/22/2020 1:21 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
>> On 6/22/2020 10:16 AM, ATMunn via agora-official wrote:
>>> "The Plunder Partnership" (revision 4)
>>> Parties: Cuddlebeam, P.S.S.[1], Jason, R. Lee, Falsifian, Aris, ATMunn
>>> [Note: currently somewhat disputed. See [2] and thread, as well as [3].]
>>
>> CoE: even with the disputed note, I should be a (potential, pending CFJ)
>> member.
>>

> if that is the case, shouldn't nch and Bögtil also be?

I dunno, not my job to track :).  I just know that I attempted to join so
figured it was better to list the maximum possible list not the minimum.

> (also NttPF, if you meant it as an actual CoE.)

Nah not important it was more "I don't know if I'm off the list because of
the cfj or because my join message was missed in the first place". You've
answered that tho.

Also just as heads-up, it might take another day or so to judge, but as
mentioned in a proto-judgement, the judgement that's half-written is that
the original PP contract was fine and everyone who originally joined did
in fact join.

-G.