I intend to make two changes to the Header and one change to the
homepage repo. I don't anticipate either of them being controversial,
but I'm announcing this intent here just in case someone has significant
objections.

First, I want to change the header to:

Agora | Rules | \Help/| \Offices/ | \Archives/

The ones with \/ will be drop downs just like the Archives currently are.

Second, I want to move the coat of arms from the agoranomic repo to the
Header repo. This won't actually change how the homepage looks, but
should let me include the coat of arms as a favicon on each page more
easily. And also will make it easy to update if we get a new flag/symbol.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager