On 6/23/20 10:10 AM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 6/23/20 9:08 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
> wrote:
>> On 6/23/20 10:07 AM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
>>> You're right, I missed that last night. Still a poor reason to uninstall
>>> a recently elected official I think, I'm not abusing the office.
>>>
>> You're not abusing it, but you are clearly making advantageous use of it
>> to perpetrate a scam against the good people of Agora.
>>
>> --
>> ----
>> Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate
>> Champion, Badge of the Great Agoran Revival, Badge of the Salted Earth
>
> I literally did not know it had extra voting strength.

Whether or not it was intentional doesn't change whether it is
occurring. Also, to be clear, I don't mean anything personally about
this, I simply thing this is a function of how the game is played.

> I don't think
> this a fair assessment. Also, your plan is to vacate me (for a scam
> unrelated to the office) and then by yourself oppose someone that has a
> larger coalition from seizing the office for personal gain.

Given that you seem to agree with my opposition, I'm not sure that I'll
be doing it *by myself*.

--
----