On 7/3/2020 11:26 AM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:

On 7/3/2020 8:14 AM, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
Maybe I'm misreading it, but I dug up the judgements for both of these
CFJs and it seems to me that neither attempt actually worked.

On 7/2/2020 1:55 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
3667 found that non-quotes buried in quotes worked. 3676 found that
putting it actually *in* the quotes was a step too far.

The 3667 attempt that worked:

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-September/039218.html

Ooops - incomplete record.  There were two judgements in 3667.  The
Evidence had been included entirely in quotes (with double-quoted
sections), so in the first attempt I thought the whole message had been
quoted and judged FALSE.  Someone pointed out the original message didn't
have the double-quotes, and after a Motion I judged TRUE.

First judgement:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-October/039379.html

Reconsideration:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-October/039380.html

Final judgement:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-October/039409.html

Full final arguments (by G.):
The announcement of intent is buried in quotes, but not in quotes.
We generally allow that sort of thing (actions with quotes on either
side) so it's not really less clear than other intents that have been
found to be successful lately.  TRUE.

Ohh, gotcha. That makes more sense. Thank you for your help!

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary here :)