On 2020-07-10 2:52 p.m., ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
On 7/10/2020 12:56 AM, Aris Merchant via agora-business wrote:
The Promotor hereby removes each of the following proposals from the
Proposal Pool:

- Contract charities

I'm actually still quite interested in this idea. I don't want to steal
authorship from the original author(s) though. Could this be
resubmitted? I am willing to pay the pendant even.

Well, G.'s really the one who wrote it. I just submitted it because I wanted to see it happen. So, it would be a good continuation of the tradition if you were the one who submitted it in the end : )

--
Falsifian