On 7/12/2020 1:49 AM, N. S. via agora-business wrote:
Cuddlebeam, nch, R. Lee, P.S.S., G., Bögtil, Jason, Falsifian,

Aris, ATMunn

Each of the above listed players has 125/10=12 doubloons.

I destroy my 12 doubloons in exchange for the plundership coins.

problem: Bögtil is not a player, therefore can't own coins, but e owns
doubloons, so those doubloons are currently useless.

solution: make it so a) non-players can't own doubloons or b) non-
players get kicked out of the contract. idk which one is better

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary, also Czar of Russia :)