‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, July 12, 2020 10:09 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> Scam, dunno details, nch is listed as conspirator, it involved Rule 2492?
> 2017-06-28 Quazie +K

Scam where I as Assessor manipulated the assessment order in order to give
ais523 and myself a junta win. Quazie had coconspired by voting FOR on the
relevant proposal, so ais523 gave em a black ribbon. I didn't get one because I
had deregistered myself shortly after receiving the win (for unrelated
reasons). ais523 originally misreferenced R2492 when e meant 2942.

https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg28705.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg07894.html