On 7/29/2020 1:35 AM, Cuddle Beam via agora-discussion wrote:
> I’m not entirely familiar with the CfJ background concerning this aside
> from the possible issue (that this aims to sidestep) of that you can’t do
> an unlimited amount of actions if it would be “unreasonable” for a human to
> be able to do them in the tradition by-hand method of doing things.
>
> I aim to dodge that issue entirely by not taking an unlimited amount of
> actions, but by defining a new kind of action - which has a MASSIVE effect,
> but still, it is just one action - and doing that single action once.
>
> This probably hilariously fails for some reason, because it seems like the
> kind of stuff that would be covered already, but I’d like to go for it
> anyways because I don’t feel like studying the thousands of CfJ precedents
> and regardless, I have some faith! I have to believe in myself, anime
> taught me that.
>
> I create the following contract called “Big Brute”:
>
> ---*---
>
> Cuddlebeam is the sole party to this contract. Cuddlebeam consents and
> agrees to the effects described here.
>
> Cuddlebeam CAN do a BIG STRONK of STRONKNESS N by announcement, which is an
> action defined by the following:
>
> The BIG STRONK will generate some amount of Contracts. The list of the
> Contracts generated is found via the following:
>
> Be BICEPS the cypher that converts numbers to symbols defined by the
> following:
>
> 0: “.”
>
> 1 to 26: “a” to “z” (the English alphabet)
>
> For each number in base 27 from 0 to N, convert it via BICEPS. If that
> string meets all of the following conditions, it is then the text of a
> Contract that is part of the list:
>

>    -
>
>    It makes sense in English in its entirety.
>    -
>
>    Cuddlebeam CAN destroy it by announcement at any moment, without any
>    conditions or limitations.
>    -
>
>    It doesn’t limit Cuddlebeam’s ability to destroy Contracts in any way.
>    -
>
>    It doesn’t ossify Agora.
>

> ---*---
>
> I do a BIG STRONK of STRONKNESS a googleplex.
>
> I then destroy all of the contracts created by that BIG STRONK.
>
> Now is when I jazzhands and try to argue that I Won Agora somehow.

This sort of thing is generally covered by some of CFJ 1460's examples of
"unreasonable effort" (e.g. the "Michael and Kelly" example):

https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?1460

while noting contracts are generally under the same standards for clarity
of communication as announcements:

https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3761

-G.