On 8/2/2020 10:23 AM, Edward Murphy via agora-business wrote:
I grant myself the following promise:

{
   Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred Murphy one Legislative
   Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and has not
   cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this promise.

   I transfer one Victory Card to the bearer.
}

I grant myself the following promise:

{
   Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred Murphy one Legislative
   Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and has not
   cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this promise.

   I transfer one Justice Card to the bearer.
}

I grant myself the following promise:

{
   Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred Murphy one Legislative
   Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and has not
   cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this promise.

   I transfer one Voting Card to the bearer.
}

You need to transfer these to the Library in order for anyone to cash them.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary and Czar of Russia :)