On 2020-08-03 22:11, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
Below are two draft administrative regulations. The first one is a
style guide for proposals, concerning the elements I interact with
(metadata, headers, and text formatting). The second one codifies my
policies regarding use of the 2+N support method for pending. I hereby
solicit comments.

I appreciate the Proposal Style Guide. I think it would help if a couple of weeks after this is adopted you publish a follow-up document pointing out instances where people deviated from the guide and it made your life harder, because we're likely to forget the details.

I don't think I'd support Certification right now; I think it's fun for things to have to be pended.

--
Falsifian