On 2020-08-13 19:49, shelvacu via agora-discussion wrote:
The CFJ already resolved TRUE, right?
https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg10490.html

Looks like that one slipped past me.

I will say though that I'm a bit peeved after reading this. I came up with this wording to fix this exact problem and everyone agreed that it meant what it was supposed to.

I'll fix this problem in the next report. Feel free to CoE though.

--
Trigon

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this

The following text comprises a public message:
{{{ DISCLAIMER:  There are no game actions in this message. }}}