On 2020-08-10 00:35, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:

On 8/7/2020 2:38 PM, Falsifian via agora-official wrote:
I hereby initiate a zombie auction, with the following method and lots.

I bid 411 coins.

No faking disclaimer:  I'm pretty sure this bid works; I can't find a
limitation in the regs or auction rules that would prevent current zombie
holders from bidding in zombie auctions.  But this disclaimer is in case I
missed something and it fails the way it used to.

-G.

Agreed; I think it works.

R1885 used to have:

      Rules  to the contrary
      notwithstanding, the master of a zombie CANNOT bid in a zombie
      auction.

I guess it was lost somewhere in the recent auction overhaul.

Since the new auction rules don't even mandate that anything called "bidding" be involved, I'm not sure the same provision would work. How about something like this:

Amend Rule 2532 (Zombies) by appending the following paragraph:

{
Rules to the contrary notwithstanding, the talisman for one player CANNOT be transferred to a different player if the receiving player already owns a zombie's talisman.
}

Then you could bid in the auction, but you'd have to give up your old zombie to collect your prize.

--
Falsifian