On 2020-08-17 02:26, Gaelan Steele via agora-discussion wrote:

>> On Aug 16, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Falsifian via agora-discussion
>> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

>>> These are identical (and broken) on iOS Apple mail.
>>>
>>> Gaelan
>>
>> :-(
>>
>> Maybe I should just do what G. does: avoid starting any line with a space.
>>
>> As far as I can tell, iOS Apple mail must be broken if it rendered both
>> of those wrong, but on the other hand it's not that hard to avoid
>> leading spaces.
>>
>> Test with leading "|" at the start of each line:
>>
>> |indented 0
>> | indented 1
>> |  indented 2
>> |   indented 3
>> |    indented 4
>>
>> I really hope at least that works.
>>
>> --
>> Falsifian
>
> That renders correctly.
>
> I think it consistently strips one leading space, no? If so, as long as you
> indent everything with at least one space, it’ll be 0-1 spaces, but lined up
> either way.
>
> Gaelan

Sure, but I don't think that would fix the original problem, where the
first column of text was either "z" for zombie or " " for not-zombie.
Maybe I'll use "_" or "." for not-zombie.

--
Falsifian
        • Re: DIS:... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
            • ... Falsifian via agora-discussion
            • ... Gaelan Steele via agora-discussion
              • ... Falsifian via agora-discussion
              • ... Gaelan Steele via agora-discussion
              • ... Falsifian via agora-discussion
              • ... Gaelan Steele via agora-discussion
              • ... Falsifian via agora-discussion
  • DIS: Re: BUS: Re: OFF... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion