On 9/2/2020 6:20 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
> On 9/2/20 9:13 AM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:

>>> Request:  As this is a free tournament, if these are going to be daily can
>>> they go to BUS not OFF?
>>>
>>> Diplonomic and FRC (official birthday tournaments) stayed in BUS with the
>>> daily announcements and only went to OFF for the big milestones (beginning
>>> and end of tournament or weekly updates).  Weekly or so seems fine for OFF?
>>
>> Oh sorry I guess Diplonomic did go to OFF regularly, didn't look too
>> closely.  Still, my preference would be BUS in general for daily stuff.
>>

> Okay, that makes sense; I'm sorry about Diplonomic. I tried to follow
> the same rules as officer stuff: reports with information went to OFF,
> most official actions went to BUS.

Not a big deal either way, or if other people like them on OFF - I glanced
back at the FRCs and it looks like it went to OFF like twice a week
("bigger" updates I guess?).  I think I just wasn't sure if there would be
a string of "nothing to report" reports versus it containing enough
information for spectators to enjoy...