On 11/16/2020 10:45 AM, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 11/16/2020 1:40 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
>> The honor/karma system seems to have fallen largely out of use. Should
>> we try to fix it, and if so, what do we need to do?
>>
>> -Aris
>>

> I say get rid of it.

Don't mind too much either way, but I'm down for getting rid of it.

The motivation for going from "the -1 entity could be Agora" was that was
what was effectively happening by penalizing zombies (giving -1 to a
zombie is basically giving it to no one, with the disadvantage that if the
zombie returned e was in the hole).  It's possible it might be
"interesting" again if we required all entities involved be *active*
players to require tough choices.  Then again, maybe it's played out.

-G.