On 12/20/20 9:43 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-business
wrote:
> Title: Specified Crime not Rule
> Authors: PSS, nix
> Power: 1.7
> Text: {
> Amend Rule 2478, "Vigilante Justice" by replacing the first paragraph
> with the following:
>        A player CAN by announcement, but subject to the provisions of
>        this rule, Point eir Finger at a person (the perp) who plays the
>        game; the announcement has to explicitly name the perp, cite a
>        specific rule or named crime, and specify an alleged violation of
>        that rule or commission of that crime by that person.
> [ This will allow someone to use the name of a crime without specifying
> which rule defines it. ]
> }

What's the difference between "a person who plays the game" and
"player"? Is there a reason you chose that verbiage?

Also I don't think it hurts to include it but I also don't think "but
subject to the provisions of this rule" is necessary.

--
Webmastor, Ministor