On 1/22/2021 7:28 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:

On 1/22/2021 6:02 PM, nix via agora-business wrote:

On 1/22/21 3:53 PM, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:
This statement is a lie and I intend to mislead with it.

That's right. I said it.

I CfJ: The first statement in this message constitutes a breach of R2471
"No Faking"

I guess I'm maybe vulnerable to a Finger Pointing right now and getting
shot in the head with a blot but that's a tiny risk I'm willing to take.

Argument against: There's no intent to mislead. CB is speaking untruthfully
about that being the intent, as evidenced by the fact that in the rest of the
message e openly acknowledges that people may see it as untrue.

CFJ (linked to the first CFJ):  The second statement in Cuddlebeam's
quoted message constitutes a breach of R2471 "No Faking".

Arguments:  E is misleading us when says e intends to mislead us.

something something unexpected hanging