On 1/29/21 7:52 AM, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> The issue is a white ribbon scam. The pet argument (that your pet can
> consent to play a game with you) allows a single individual to generate
> a new white ribbon, which is extremely valuable. Working with other
> Agorans means you have to negotiate with other people that value white
> ribbons. The friend scam already exists in the current rules. My concern
> is that this adds a new scam.

I should add: There was some debate about whether the pet argument is
true. I believe it is. I like the intent of the proposal, and I know
Aris has worked hard on it, but I also think there's probably a solution
that does what we want without including pets/socially intelligent
animals. So, PRESENT.

--
nix
Webmastor, Ministor, Herald