On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 8:46 PM Falsifian via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I file a motion to extend CFJ 3899.
>
> Here is my draft. Could anyone point me to precedent about what it
> means for information to be "reasonably available"? My draft includes
> my own reasoning, but if it's been covered previously I should use that
> or at least mention it. That's the only reason I'm circulating this as
> a draft instead of my judgement.

I'm not aware of what the precedent says, but I'll toss in my own
thoughts in case they're relevant. For contracts, I used the rather
verbose phrase "either publicly or generally available" to describe
two possibilities. Either the information is public (that is, in a
public message) or it's just available to nearly everyone, like the
time of day. It seems sensible to me to interpret "reasonably
available" as covering more less the same cases, although the nuances
may be different. Of course, if someone has actual precedent, that
likely supersedes this.

-Aris