Adoption index: 2.0
Author: Aris
Co-authors: Jason

Amend Rule 2139, "The Registrar", by replacing:

  The Registrar's monthly report includes:

      1. For each former player for which the information is reasonably
         available, the dates on which e registered and deregistered.

with

  The Registrar's monthly report includes:

      1. For each current or former player for which the information is
         reasonably available, each date on which e registered or
         deregistered.