On Sun, Jun 06, 2021 at 03:27:54PM -0400, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> I submit (but do not pend) the following proposal (stolen from Trigon
> with permission):
>
> Title: The Name of the Win Cards
>
> Adoption index: 3
>
> Author: Jason
>
> Coauthors: Trigon
>
> {
>
> In ascending numerical order, amend each enacted rule by
> case-insensitively replacing, as a single amendment per Rule:
>
> * "Victory Card" with "Win Card"
> * "Victory Point" with "Winsome"
> * "Extra Vote" with "Votive"
>

> [This introduces more whimsy into the asset names and means that Voting
> Card and Victory Card are no longer both VCs.]
>
> }
>
> --
> Jason Cobb

I like the changes, though I don't know if I get "winsome".

When the proposal is applied, would existing VCs, VPs, EVs continue to
exist, just under a different term? R1586 seems designed to ensure
this, but it looks like it's written about named entities, and the
entities in question are not named "Victory Card", "Victory Point", etc
--- rather, they are instances of those classes. So I'm not sure R1586
works as intended.

--
Falsifian