On 7/23/2021 21:04, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
On 7/23/21 8:10 PM, Jason Cobb wrote:
On 7/23/21 8:06 PM, Trigon via agora-business wrote:
On 23/07/2021 23:57, Telna via agora-business wrote:
I become an Orchardor, becoming party to The Orchard.
Well, this is happening.

I PLANT A TREE, specifying potatoes as the fruit type.

I PICK FRUIT.

And while I'm at it, I PLANT POTATOES.

I PLANT A TREE, specifying "" as the fruit type.

I PICK FRUIT.

This notary message notary contains notary no notary game notary actions.

Just notary flagging notary for notary the notary notarty.

I point the finger at Jason for committing the class-2 crime of Redundantly Using Redundant Redundancy.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)