On 8/22/2021 11:39 AM, Edward Murphy via agora-discussion wrote:
> G. wrote:
>
>> I submit the following proposal, "fix win lockouts", AI-2 please.
>
> Note: this doesn't cause winning conditions to override "impure players
> can't win", it just prevents post-win cleanups from occurring unless the
> win actually occurred.

Not just the post-win cleanup: the main thing is it allows an impure
player to purify themselves and try again.

That what was locked out for R. Lee - e triggered "Noticing the Gauntlet"
which failed to give em a win (because impure) but that locked em out of
trying again due to the 30-day cooling off period combined with the 4-day
stones reset.  But even if the 4-day reset wasn't happening, no reason to
make em wait 30 days if eir blots are removed.

-G.