On Wed, 15 Sep 2021, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:

I submit the following proposal, and pay a fee of one pendant to cause
it to become pending.

Title: Tournament Conclusion Fixes
[snip]
{

Each time that one or more winners of a tournament are determined before
it concludes, that person or those persons win the game. A tournament
concludes 3 months after its initiation, or when its regulations state
that it concludes.

}

Based on the comment I suspect you forgot to change a number here.

Also, this seems to me to be ambiguous about whether the 3 months are a default or an unprolongable limit.

All ongoing tournaments hereby conclude with no (further) winner, except
for the tournament initiated on or about 2 July 2021 (if it is still
ongoing).

[First, extends the deadline for automatic tournament conclusion (6
months should be enough for anybody). Then, ensures that any previous
ongoing tournaments that found a winner are concluded (which the rule
did not explicitly state).]

}

--
Jason Cobb