On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 6:30 PM Falsifian via agora-business <
agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 07, 2021 at 04:15:57PM -0800, Aspen via agora-official wrote:
> > I hereby distribute each listed proposal, initiating a referendum on it,
> > and removing it from the proposal pool. For this decision, the vote
> collector
> > is the Assessor, the quorum is 8, the voting method is AI-majority, and
> the
> > valid options are FOR and AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are
> > conditional votes).
> >
> > ID      Author(s)               AI    Title

> > 8631&   G.                      1.0   another device defect
> > 8632&   G., nix                 1.0   Forgiveness is a process
> >
> > The proposal pool is currently empty.
>
> CoE: The proposal pool is not empty. You missed my proposal "Disbanded
> distribution", proposed here:
>

> https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2021-October/047838.html
>
> and pended here:
>

> https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2021-October/047876.html
>
> Sorry for not catching it in the draft.

No, it's entirely my fault. It's not like the draft was up for long, what
with the mailing list trouble (I don't think it's been mentioned on list
yet, but the lists weren't delivering for a while).

I'm very surprised I didn't catch this. I run searches through the archives
for all messages with "Proposal" in their title, which should definitely
have caught this. Sometimes things get buried just by volume of traffic,
but there wasn't that much traffic last month. I guess I must just have
skipped over it? In any case, I apologize.

I'll try to have a new draft out this evening and a revised report sometime
tomorrow.

-Aspen