> On Jan 23, 2022, at 10:02 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> Yup, and if more than one person have that idea and all change at about
> the same time, the proposal might fail - that's part of the fun of it...
> (at least, that strategy was by design in my mind, it's possible of course
> that it wouldn't end up being fun).

The “safe” strategy is to use a conditional:

I perform the following action if, if proposal xxxx was resolved immediately
before or after this action, it would have the same outcome:
  I change my vote on proposal xxxx to AGAINST.

(Note that this isn’t a conditional vote: it’s a normal change of vote, as a
normal conditional action.)

Of course, the endgame this converges on is every player sending that message
soon before the proposal resolves, but before too many others send similar
messages.

Gaelan