On Wed, 2022-02-02 at 14:07 -0500, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
wrote:
> Title: Deputisation rwrite

I'd prefer to go down a bit of a different path – I agree with barring
deputisation for very old duties, but think that players should be
barred from deputising if they've held or deputised the office recently
(although I agree with also barring players from deputising for an
office which has changed hands recently). The reasoning is to encourage
players to hold onto an office long enough to actually discharge the
overdue duties, rather than doing them one at a time for the Glitter.

(This would also fix the longstanding loophole of resigning your own
office and immediately deputising yourself back into it – IIRC that
one's been exploited a few times in the past, typically as a cheap
source of Cyan Ribbons.)

--
ais523