On Sun, 2022-05-01 at 19:52 -0700, Aspen via agora-discussion wrote:
> Nominees:
>
> ID    Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8535  Aris, nix, G., Gaelan    3.0   We the People
> 8561  G., nix                  2.0   Election Cycle
> 8576  Jason, Aris, Murphy      3.0   "By announcement" loosening
> 8599  G., Murphy               1.0   The Device (mark 2)
> 8629  G., Telna, nix, [2]      3.0   Independence Day
>
> Honorable mentions:
>
> ID    Author(s)                AI    Title
> 8532  G.                       3.0   Turn Undead v2
> 8613  Jason, Trigon            3.0   The Name of the Win Cards v2
> 8626  Trigon, Jason, ais523    3.0   pledge(2)(2)
>
> [2] CuddleBeam, cuddlybanana, Jason

Out of all of these, I think Independence Day has probably had the
biggest impact on gameplay. It was also a shakeup to an old rule that
hardly ever changes, which is notable in its own right.

It's interesting that most of the recent gameplay hasn't been a
consequence of new rules, though, but of changing behaviour by Agorans.
(For example, Blots went from being mostly irrelevant to being highly
relevant, and yet the rules surrounding that didn't really change at
all.)

--
ais523