On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 10:00 PM juan via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> secretsnail9 via agora-official [2022-06-07 17:57]:
> > I publish the following Migration Notice.

> > Hungry Bird    Random Choice (New Owner)
> > -----------    --------------------------
> > Seagull        juan
>
> Just to clarify: the player specified during play with the Seagull buys
> bird food three times. Does that mean he spends 15 boatloads of coins?
> Or is the food created for free?
>
> In the former, why would that be interesting?
>
> --
> juan

It's the latter. There's two methods to buy bird food currently: paying a
fee of 5 BoC, or using the Seagull. "buy bird food" is just the phrasing
for the action, no actual spending need be involved, except as specified by
the rules.

--
secretsnail9