On 6/12/2022 11:26 AM, ais523 via agora-business wrote:
> On Sun, 2022-06-12 at 19:24 +0100, ais523 via agora-business wrote:
>> On Sun, 2022-06-12 at 11:20 -0700, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:
>>> I issue a cabinet order of Dive on ais523, levying a fine of 2 blots on
>>> em, because e has not yet been graced with blots in the current era, that
>>> I'm aware of, and it grieves me that e should miss out.
>>
>> If Blot-B-Gones still exist, I twice pay a fee of 1 Blot-B-Gone to
>> expunge a Blot from myself.
>
> [and if they don't...]
>
> If possible via the mechanism in rule 2555, I expunge a Blot from
> myself.

The first one depends on whether the recent CFJs means repeals didn't
happen - Haven't seen any other arguments for BBGs still existing (let me
know if I missed one).

I think the second one definitely didn't work because you gained a blot
this week:
      Any player who has not expunged a blot by this method this week
      CAN expunge 1 blot from a specified player who has not gained a
      blot this week, by announcement