On 8/20/2022 3:02 PM, Gaelan Steele via agora-business wrote:
>> On Aug 20, 2022, at 10:36 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-official
>> <agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>>
>> ID    Title                      Result
>> 8829  Look upon our works        ADOPTED
>
> For each of 4st, CreateSource, cuddlybanana, duck, G., Jason, juan, Murphy,
> R. Lee, secretsnail, Trigon, and Vitor Gonçalves, I note that e is not
> dancing a powerful dance, in violation of rule 2029.
>
> For each infraction noted above, I intend, with consent, to forgive it. (Note
> for supporters: you can’t support an intent to forgive yourself.)

Nice one!

Note that the new justice system added this:

>       An infraction is automatically forgiven if:
[...]
>         (3) the infraction was for failure to take an action that the
>             infracter, through no fault of eir own, COULD NOT have
>             performed;
[...]
>         (5) the infracter could not have avoided the infraction when
>             exercising the highest reasonably possible standard of care;

The requirement in the rule in question is "always Dance a Powerful
Dance".  The "always" is important to include (since without that, there's
no deadline for dancing so no rules breach).  Since it not really possible
to *always* dance, I'm guessing that most judges would find that this
falls in one of the above "automatically forgiven" categories?

Rule 2029/1 (Power=4)
Town Fountain

                      /\   /\
                      / \ / \
                        his
                      Power-04
               Rule (the first ever)
                was placed to honor
           The Agoran  Spirit Of The Game
           by G., Steve, Murphy, root
           and OscarMeyr, Scamsters. Look
           on our works, ye Marvy, but do
      always Dance a Powerful Dance.  Hail Eris!

-G.