Jason wrote:

EXPERIMENT 00059 RULE SELECTION

As selected on Discord #botspam, the rule for this week is Rule 2632
("Complexity"). I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the
best of my knowledge, the process used in this selection had the correct
distribution.

Please send suggestions if you have them!

The text of Rule 2632 is reproduced below for convenience:

Rule 2632/0 (Power=1.0)
Complexity

       Complexity is an office switch reflecting how complex it is to
       fulfill the duties of its office. Its possible values are all
       integers from 0 to 3 inclusive, where 1 is the default. It is
       tracked in the ADoP's weekly report. The ADoP CAN, with 2 Agoran
       consent, flip the complexity of an office.

The ADoP CAN, with 2 Agoran consent, flip the complexity of a device.