On Sat, 2022-12-10 at 22:28 -0800, omd via agora-discussion wrote:
> Apparently not.  I was worried because I did some upgrades recently
> and there haven’t been any messages in several days.

Recently, much of the playerlist has been playing Agora primarily on
Sundays. This may be something of a self-perpetuating loop – lots of
players have a somewhat reactive playstyle, and if all the things you
want to happen on the same day, you may as well make that the day on
which you think about the game, so it encourages other players to start
playing primarily on Sundays too.

--
ais523

  • DIS: Re: test omd via agora-discussion
    • Re: DIS: Re: test ais523 via agora-discussion