On 1/27/23 21:00, Forest Sweeney via agora-discussion wrote:
> The Guide is an office whose responsibilities are to provide examples of
> participation. It is ENCOURAGED to impeach the Guide.

Encouraged to do so how often? This feels like a really silly thing to
add to a rule that's supposed to be helpful.

> The Guide's monthly report shall include examples determined by the Guide's
> Administrative Regulations. It is part of The Guide's monthly duties to
> intend to enact, amend, or repeal the Guide's Administrative regulations.
> It is ENCOURAGED to keep the regulations aligned with as many unique, as
> determined by the Guide, possible actions as possible.

Personally not a big fan of Administrative Regulations. I'd rather the
guide just have discretion over what to do.

But if we do use AR. what if no major game-play changes happen in that
month? They should have an option to report no changes needed IMO.

--
nix
Herald, Collector