Janet wrote:

EXPERIMENT 00071 RULE SELECTION

As selected on Discord #botspam, the rule for this week is Rule 2575
("The Distributor"). I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the
best of my knowledge, the process used in this selection had the correct
distribution.

Please send suggestions if you have them!

The text of Rule 2575 is reproduced below for convenience:

Rule 2575/3 (Power=3)
The Distributor

       The Distributor is an imposed office whose holder is generally
       responsible for the management of the primary Agoran fora. The
       holder CANNOT be changed except without objection or by proposal.
       Rules to the contrary notwithstanding, the Distributor CANNOT
       deregister or be deregistered.

The device CANNOT be changed except without objection or by proposal.