On 2/3/23 00:09, Janet Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:

> ## Scoring
>
> The Rulekeepor CAN by announcement assign each submission an integral
> score. Such a score SHOULD be based on the size, quality, and
> significance of the recommendations within the submission.
>
> The Rulekeepor CAN by announcement alter the score of a specified
> submission.

I put a few more comments in the discord but at the very least, could we
please have more specific guidance on scoring? Is it X points per
change, or is there a grading scale? Do different types of changes score
differently? I'm not even sure where to begin if I want to win this, as is.

--
nix
Herald