On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 9:53 AM Forest Sweeney via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> Do you want to be able to just send "ANGER" to a-b, and for it to mean "I
> object to every intent to declare apathy."?
> Or "I floop" to motivate the horses, or "Ohgodnotanother" to mean "I submit
> the following proposal:"?

I think it would be useful to have a fairly flexible Agoran lexicon
that changes rapidly-enough to be easy to add for current gameplay,
but is stable enough to have reference value for everyone.  It would
be great to say "I QWANG these items" to mean "I take these 5 steps
with them" at times when those 5 steps are a common sequence that
people use regularly (QWANG is a reference to when we talked about
doing this a few years ago).  But I think this version of making it
personal like this is too obfuscatory for me, as an officer, it seems
a better approach would be - sure not so colorful, but more useful -
"The Definitional Regulations are tracked by (Notary?) and can be
added/amended/removed with some level of Consent".

-G.