On 3/27/23 10:53, Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-business wrote:
I don't think it would be possible for me to earn Radiance faster than the
Radiance treadmill pushes me back, so earning Radiance feels empty to me. I
suggest an alternative way to play.

I submit the following Proposal:

Title: Ascetics
Adoption Index: 1.0
Author: Yachay
Co-Author(s):

Enact the following rule:
{
Players are Ascetics or not (this is their Asceticism Switch), defaulting
to not, tracked by the Herald.

A player can Toggle Asceticism by announcement, if they haven't in the last
30 days. This flips their Asceticism.

An Ascetic cannot gain Radiance. Once per week, an Ascetic can Meditate by
announcement. Doing so grants them 1 Stamp of their own Type, plus 1 more
if the current period they have been an Ascetic for is more than 1 month in
length.
}

Interesting idea! I dig it.

--